Moncton has proven industrial parks that are home to a mix of national, regional and local companies.
- Moncton Industrial Park and Caledonia Industrial Estates combined have over 300 acres available for new development
- Lots lot prices range from $30,000 to $90,000 per acre
- Moncton's two main industrial parks are the most successful in New Brunswick, with over 350 companies of varying sizes and employing some 8,000 people
- Check out the current company listings to see the ones that have chosen Moncton as their business location
- Moncton Industrial Park and the new Moncton Industrial Park West are on Moncton's west side just off Wheeler Blvd. They have direct access to the Trans Canada Highway via Berry Mills Road.
- Caledonia Industrial Estates is on Moncton's northeast side, strategically located along The Trans-Canada Highway, Route 2 with convenient, nearby connections to Highways 15 East and Route 11 North.
- Emmerson Business Park, in the centre of the city, is designed as a business park to accommodate a variety of office type developments.