When it comes to a business location, we believe that Moncton just makes sense. As the “Hub of the Maritimes” Moncton is a growing, bilingual metropolitan area that offers a great atmosphere for business and family life.
Moncton was recognized by KPMG’s 2012 Competitive Alternatives Study as the #1 place to do business in Canada. It has also been named one of the Top 7 Intelligent Communities. Here are just some of the benefits:
- Harmonized Sales Tax (HST), means full input tax credits on business purchases
- Among the lowest Workers Compensation rates in Canada
- No payroll tax in Moncton, as well as no business improvement tax
- No business occupancy tax in Moncton
- Moncton offers competitive personal tax rates
- Attractive prices for serviced industrial park land
- A quality of water second to none in Canada with a state-of-the-art water treatment facility. The capacity of the system is being increased to serve a growing population for the next 50 years and more.